Lab started at 9am, ended 10.30am; CIVE 1199 tutorial straight after lab, finished at 12.30pm, CIVE 1153 field trip with Kingston Council at 1.00pm, came back at 5.00pm. Met Sherene and the others at MC at 6.30pm, caught a train together with them at 6:41pm to Chatham for 7.30pm DNA, reached back home at 10.30pm.
DNA!! Woohoo~ Mike "Rudy" Nikkerud led P & W. People out there always have the mentality that in PS, we depend only on the great lightings and loud musics in order to worship Him and bring God's presence into place (PS is a World Class Christian band which had over 10+ albums, no wonder people will have that thinking)but Rudy really showed that PS is not like that. We can still P & W without great lightings and musics and yet the presence of God is still strong. Well, we did it! We, Planetshakers, can worship without guitar! And their Word is also solid and strong!
Boom, Cheeng, Boom, Cheeng! LOL ;) Cool one, Rudy!
Ps. Matt and Ps. Rob are really good and hilarious!
Learnt about Generosity not only in monetary but also in who you are, your time, heart and spirit for He don't see the skills but the heart. I love when Ps Matt asked "Who said you have to grow up? Who said you have to act as your age? Is there a book?"...the answer is NO! Positive thinking, positive people reap positive outcome; [edited]
and 1st Class in doing everything for Him, giving 1st Class service. 1st Class is always unseen yet fined and highly rated. We are to inhale the Word of God and exhale and be the sweet aroma of Him. People always want to be served 1st Class, who don't?! So no matter where He placed me, no matter what I do, be everything that I say, do, think, see, hear as an act of worship to Him. I'll do everything with the best that I can, not the best that I can that I'm asked for. Go above and beyond and be the 1st Class, not to be served 1st Class. I really like Ps. Rob's illustration today!! A napkin - just to be fed and served by other people, or a cloth - ready and willing to serve others with the best that they can! [edited]
This dog made my day!! One word, CUTE! Coooll~~ haha..
Yippi~~ I passed my CIVE 1199 Weblearn test Adsorption B as I planned for today just now! Happy ;) Working, CIVE 1199 Weblearn test Adsorption A and Assignment #4 for tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be another great day!