Friday, May 8, 2009

My day & Something random about ME

Thursday 08.05.2009

Oh yea! Another fruitful, joyful, full of laughter, and progressive day! You just gotta wake up early every morning and pray to get yourself a wonderful day! God's indeed a God that answers prayer!!

Phew~ Finally finished my CIVE 1199 Assignment#4 and online test for today so I'm giving myself a treat by writing an uber long post in my blog now. Haha..What a treat!

Time seemed abundant today. Had a day of class, vacuumed and cleaned up my house, became Jolene's make-up artist for her Physio ball at my apartment, with the hairstylist - Jane Foo, and Novi the photographer. I don't think I did a good job but anyways, she looked gorgeous with that hair!! Then we met up with Cheryl and Denise on Lygon for dinner. Had the most laughs of this year...we just laughed non-stop over the whole night! Hahaha... =P and managed to finished my assignments!! :D

Feel like sharing this "Something random about me!"

I find myself funny sometimes when my friends told me these about me; I....
1) always don't see them even if I bump into them until they called my name and I'll jump up as if got an electric shock and wake up from there. If not I'll walk past them without realising their existence. (It just happened when we're on Lygon St. Bumped into Pete and James but as usual until Pete called! Sorry :S that's just me)

2) can walk with eyes focused to the front and still bang into the wall or pillar or people in front of me...(the most recent case happened last Sun after lunch with my church friends..)

3) can really laugh non-stop until my cheeks and stomach muscle pain! (Thank you, Novi! You're such a joker!! :p That proves that I'm not a quiet person but one that can be crazy at times.)

4) am willing to use up days, not giving up until I finish and pass for a 1% assessment (wa..my days and time only worth 1% :( sooo feel like a kiasu now! =.= oh well, I mind my studies quite a lot ok! That's why God always put me into test in that area :( )

5) read in the toilet. Sadly to say becz of my busy time schedule esp. in 09, most of my reading is done in the toilet. It's unhygienic I know! But I'm making use of my precious time and I really finished reading a lot of books inside my apartment's little humble toilet cubicle ;P Achievement in the toilet hey..

6) always never ever can finish my food but thank God, there's always some guys that'll help me up! =P Haha...thank u to whoever that helped me to finish up my food before!!

The things that I'll SSOOO want to do/achieve now:
1) Finish my degree now!! hmm...or maybe not~
2) Finish reading John Bevere's "Breaking Intimidation"! I want to start reading on another book!
3) Don't tell me that I'm slim enough now! I still want to shed more kilos =P
4) Go jogging!!! Climb lots and lots of stairs!
5) Finish all my assignments, finish this semester fast!!
6) Finish my exam! (but still got one more month to go - impossible for now)
7) Chilling myself at either Starbucks or Gloria Jeans...having a cup of warm Green Tea Latte, accompanied by my iPod and do my readings!
8) Go to the beach...in a winter day! Woooah~~
9) Collect leaves and branches from Carlton Garden for PlanetUNI Day6 Stage Deco Props!
10) Have a good haircut
11) SLeep! Good night :D Nighty nite... Zzz~ signing out...

-@ngelin3-