Have you ever wondered...why will you first declaring Jesus as your Lord and Saviour? What made you following Him? What made you feel worth trusting Him? What made you love Him from your inside out?
For the previous days, I always woke up grumpy in the morning. Days were crappy yet I still prayed for a better. Nothing changed until I asked Him, "God, where are you? I'm really upset! Is there anything that I've done wrong?"
The answer was "YES"! He revealed that I was actually angry at myself that made His voice soundless and His gifts in me dormant!! Angry is also a weapon of intimidation! I realised everytime we told Him that we give our all to Him, but unconsciously we still take back or doubt Him just a little bit and start depending on our own strength just a little while. Every one of us got our own struggles every day and I found myself dwelt in it for the past few days; that gave the enermy the oppo. to slowly bring me to his side. Oh well, he failed! neh ne-ne neh neh :P
I had never-ending experiences which God made me "wow-ed"(a real one) at what He's doing. And I still constantly need it to keep myself to Him even in my worst time of life. I wow-ed when I read Rom 11:33-35 this morning. It's how amazing that my God really speaks, gives me His big hand in His right timing and literally know me inside out! That's how and why I believe in Him.
Mal 2:16 "...and I hate a man's covering himself with violence as well as his garment," says the Lord Almighty. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith."
This morning God spoke again during my quiet time:
1) Obeying Him doesn't mean I'll never have trouble. Don't expect the world to always get you - sometimes, it'll be hard work for you
2) You're not alone, God is with you in your trouble. The trouble won't and didn't kill you, cos' Jesus was there. So be encouraged. It may feel like you're stuck in the flames, but God is with you - He'll bring you out of this victorious.
3) Your trouble will become your testimony.
4) On the other side of your trouble, there's great blessing.
5) When you're faithful in a tough place, God can trust you in a high place.
I felt His love, comfort and peace once again! This journey is indeed exciting and adventurous hey~ Loved it!
-@ngelin3-