@angelin3: YES!! Countless times~
"We go to church because we know we're not perfect!"
I'm not perfect and will never be. I need someone to constantly remind me of my weaknesses, I need someone to constantly change me from my inside out, I need someone to constantly feed my soul, I need someone to constantly forgive me of what I've done wrong, I need someone to constantly cast out my fears, I need someone to constantly take away all my negative and evil thoughts, I need someone to constantly comfort me, I need someone to constantly grant me peace, I need someone to constantly talk my feelings out, I need someone who can constantly give me strength, confident and boldness, I need someone to constantly reveal me of my future, I need someone to lead me in my broken life, I need someone to take away all my past and promise me for a better future, I need someone who can constantly guide me and tell me what to do, I can submit my everything to, I need someone to constantly love me for who I am...
And I found Him! Jesus is a free gift to answer and provider of every of the above! He came and set us free.
"There's no greater love than Yours, nothing else could ever compare. And even if I searched all the world, I'll never find a love like Yours."
- I Just Want You - @Planetshakers/Deeper Album
"I've made up my mind, No compromise, I'll live for You!"
- No Compromise - @Planetshakers
- @ngelin3 -