I FAINTED!!!
with my back so pain coz I hit on the wall unconsciously and fell on the ground!
But I can't afford to lose any of my time! Blogging is the only time that I can use to destress myself...
Holy Spirit.. I need Your help!!! I want more of You, Your presence. I pray that You walk with me, hand in hand in this journey. Gives me double portion of Your strength! Gives me double portion of Your wisdom! Gives me hope! Gives me love and peace! Gives me strong and healthy body! I need miraculous favour in all my assignments, presentations and in my coming exam! Enlarge my time capacity! Increase my brain efficiency! Let my work and studies be productive! I need double portion of your provision too! And shut my ears from the devil's lies! Gives me strength and grace that I can overcome this tough and stressful time of the year! Thank You Lord! Love You muchie muchie~ In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
-@ngelin3-