Love, love loveee!
Lately I listened and read far too many things related to this topic. Most people in the world only applies it to the romantic BGR, family, friends, pets, things that we do or even material stuffs. But it's far more than that... Very often we heard people said, "I loveee my parents, luvs eating breakfast, love baking, loves the beach, luv dogs, lurves my car, loves my holiday, my house or even money....!!"How many loves can we actually give out?
Who and what should we give our love to? Sometimes I wonder is my heart really that big that I can give my heart and love to whoever and whatever? When I give, is it partially or ALL of my love?
I still remember the first teddy bear that my mom bought for me when I was only 2, was red. Although my mom threw it away ages ago (cried like mad!), but the image and the fabric of it is still so clear in my mind today. Coz I just loooovee that teddy bear ever since I was still a baby! So even a little baby can give her love to a lifeless soft toy, how about us that has already grown up?
What is God's definition of love? 1 Cor 13:4-8
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
In terms of relationship, it's a risk! Love means taking the risk to give and put ALL of your life in the other person's hand. We're taking the risk for the possibilities of getting hurt and disappointment by other people. So are you willing to take the risk to be in a long-term relationship with a guy or a girl? It's the same for God, BUT the difference of having a relationship with God is He won't hurt or disappoint us, neither leave us nor forsake us! How wonderful is that!! Love God my friends!
Every person who are already in a relationship or who are secretly admiring someone surely have the thought that whenever you just wake up in the morning, the first person that came into your mind is him/her, the first person of the day that you wish to see is him/her, the first person that you wish to talk to him/her, the first voice that you wish to hear is from him/her, the person that you wish to receive sms or call from is him/her, your mind is always thinking of him/her every day of your life!!
Until 1 day, God asked me..."How about Me?". Then I start to have this conversation with Him.
A: God...of course I love You!! So much more beyond than what I can think of. You know that!
F: Do you really love Me?
A: Yes, I do! Before I admit that I don't know where my love for You stood at, but now I know it VERY clearly!
F: Daughter, do you remember I asked Peter that question 3 times and his answer is Yes as well but he denied me 3 times.
He then revealed these verses to me:
Matt 26:34-35
Mark 14:66-72
A: Oh..crap! I don't want to be Peter in that sense! Father, what do you want me to do?
F: Daughter, I want you to truly love Me. Let your eyes set upon Me only! Let Me be the first person that you'll think of when you woke up in the morning, let Me be the first person that you want to see, let Me be the first person of the day to talk to you, let My voice be the first that you want to hear, let My presence be the first of the day that you want to be with, let Me be in your mind everytime of the day, let Me be always in your expectation, let Me be in every areas of your life. Coz I love you!
Immediately I thought, yes..that's what I want to do coz I truly truly love Him so much more than anything else. When you are able to love your invisible God, naturally you'll love EVERYTHING and EVERYONE that's around you with the pure and right heart and motive.
I'm so happy that I had that intimate conversation with God. It shows that my relationship with my invisible God has grown into another level higher! He's just soo GOOD!



