Monday, June 15, 2009

The "Big Guy" is always here!

Ah! I got a paper tomorrow! Land Contamination! Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Landslides, Solubility, Weathering...gosh! Far TOO much to memorise and study. Every morning, I'll wake up praying for God to tell me the ways to study it efficiently and productively. Cos' I totally have no idea how to prepare for this paper with EVERYTHING! Even the answers from the Past Year Questions couldn't found in the lecture notes.

Also becos' I was down with a flu, the medication that I took didn't make me feel better but instead always made me feel very sleepy! EVIL!! hahaha...

Yesterday, I was struggling totally...panic attack! I went for a night walk around Carlton. Allowing God to speak to me. I was asking God, the revelation that He gave me before, "Studying through serving" doesn't seem working to me. I was asking how to excel in my serving through my studies..?

I was then reminded with this song, "Desert Song" from Hillsong United @ This Is Our God.

"...I will bring praise, I will bring praise,
No weapon formed against me shall remain,
I will rejoice, I will declare,
God is my victory and He is here.

All of my life, in every season, You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship..."

The writer of this song faced a big tribulation when she was miscarriaged. It was so hard for her to get over it that she was still reminded and remember that there's a faith proved that's more worth than gold which is provided by God.
He assured me that He's here with me, going through this exam together with me. His spirit is in my body going through and battling this season together with me, studying, sleeping, writing, revising, relaxing with me. He is here and He is my victory. Continue to keep myself rejoicing and declaring and believing that He is my God, a God that can do EVERYTHING! All of my life, no matter what seasons of life that I'm in, continue to sing and worship, continue the great relationship with Him, continue to prophecy into my studies and flu, continue to just receive His unmerited favour. He won't let His daughter fail. No weapon (sickness) that form against me shall remain.

How great and cool is my God huh?! Love Him so much! My ultimate lover!!

- @ngelin3 -