I felt weird going out these days. Haha... It's just that I didn't leave my house for days, didn't interact with anyone AT ALL (MSN doesn't count. hehe :) ) So today, when I bumped into someone that I know on the street, I literally went blank and don't know what to say except 'Hi'! It comes to the point that I felt like "God, please don't let me bump into anyone!" It's even funny that when you think of that, the more friends you'll meet on the street! Alamak~ Cos' it's kinda funny, weird and scary as at that point of time I just don't feel like myself. Oh well...humans! Funny but definitely God's best creation!
Piles and piles of notes to MEMORISE!
"Oh well...It's over! Coming up next - Stormwater Management!!"
"Hmm..."
Sitting at Gloria Jean's...studying, relaxing, chilling out is really a very good feeling!
'Ooo..Their White Hot Chocolate is my fave! Yummm..."
The weather for the past few days were SO FREAKIN' COLD!
"No more cold toes! Hurray!"
Time for DNA! Time for another session to encounter God! Wooohoo... :D Planetshakers rock BIG time! Ps. Russell tweets!! The whole church tweets right now. So cool! [edited]