Like what Cheryl shared during UL today that, we can wake up every morning is already a thing that we should thank God for. Some people just died on their bed without waking up, some people met an accident on their way to somewhere; but we, who are still in a healthy body form is already a miracle every day for us. We should really constantly put ourselves in a position to stay amazed by God and His work. A tree...is also one that we can be thankful of! I love that!! I really starting to love every single things and people that's around me. You all are seriously miracles in my life!
I felt bad when sometimes I thought, "oh crap, holidays' over! Another new and gonna be a busy semester...bla bla..", but come to think of it, some people don't even have the chance to go overseas for uni as I am right now becos' of financial difficulties. And I really got all these blessings from Him. And come to think of it, it's really abundance and overflowing!! What more can I be not satisfied? I should dwell in thankfulness and joy rather than focus on the bad times. Sorry God for always complaining! Not gonna do that anymore! :S
And when I was at work today, I just felt like this sudden heaviness on me. I felt stress for no reasons and just wanted to escape to somewhere that I can just be alone and spend my whole sweet time with myself and God. I felt like letting go of everything. I don't want to care about anything, don't want to listen to anything or anyone. Don't even bother whether I still have those people as friends or not, just whatever I also don't care!
I thanked God and am amazed again and again that He really sees my heart, my burden, my heaviness even without me telling Him. He loves me so much that He showed me that He cares! He sent PricillaTiu (one of my long long hometown besties) to talk to me on MSN. I always felt comfortable after talking with her. Some friends who are so-called "so close yet so far" but she's one of the "so far yet so close" friend of mine and I really love her! Thank you! Your chat with me made my day and it means a lot to me :)
And I thanked God for my UL too. He never leaves me nor forsake me! He sent these wonderful bunch of people into my life and they really colour my days and life...never failed to stir and bring me closer to God, encourages me and always support me no matter what. I always learnt something from them everytime when I was with them. They made me feel comfortable together with them. They made me feel like a family!
I really love my urbs! They are just simply awesome! But we really missed Denise, Novi, SamLiew and Deshun today.