The whole thing really moved me and marvelled me. Can you imagine 2 days before his death, he was still rehearsing for his concert at Staples Center, LA; and 2 weeks later, he's having his funeral there at the same place?!! Did he himself know that's going to happen? It kinda scares me a bit. Imagine I'm still here writing this blog right now and 2 days later, I'm gone. How was the feeling supposed to be?
His last rehearsal at Staples Center on the 23rd June 2009, two days before his death.
And 2 weeks later, a gold-plated casket was carried into the same place with him lying inside, lifeless, motionless and emotionless. Speaking about unpredictable life! He's indeed a talented king of pop! Influenced the whole music industry in this generation. If you think of it honestly, we, in this generation grew up together with his musics around us and I just realised that today too!!
I teared when Jennifer Hudson sang "Will You Be There", the theme song sang by him for the movie "Free Willy". That was one of my childhood favourite movies and favorite songs!!! And that song was once hide inside my heart and now it's a legend already. He's no longer gonna sing that himself anymore.
The whole thing really stirs me up for being really thankful everyday to be able to wake up to a new day and appreciate everything that's around me. Thank you Jesus :) And really stirs me up to live my days to the fullest and meaningful for God. No point striving for the material stuff but for the real real reason cos' you never know what's gonna happen next to your own life.
If you love someone, just say it now! It doesn't matter if you say it everyday. If there're something that you want to do it for someone, do it now! If you appreciate someone in your life, tell them now! It's soo important cos' we never know when the Lord is going to take us away with Him... :) Exciting indeed but I don't want to live a life that I'll lose the chance, missed it and regret!