Aussies just love to say that word 'awesome' and I'm loving it too!! But that's not what I want to share in this post. Anyways...
Day 1 of Beautiful Woman Conference was really really AWESOME!! The auditorium, the foyer, everything...just wow-ed! The whole stage was soo bright and looked so pure and white! That's why the theme for this year BW is 'Pure in heart shall see God' from Matt 5:8. The opening...gosh! The dance was fantastic! Everyone's so desparate to see God. All the girls were just dashing into the auditorium!
And yes, becos' it's a Women Conference, Ps. Lisa Bevere often called us as 'God's daughters' rather than 'sisters'! This is the first time that I felt so real that God's calling me His daughter, precious daughter! Oh btw, Ps. Lisa is really funny and cute!! She's so cool! Can't imagine that she's actually owns and rides a 500cc motorbike!! COOL!~
What stirred me in this 1st day of conference was really the fact that this world is broken. During the worship, God was revealing that it's time for me to stop to think about myself, stop self-pitying; but think about the others. God never think about Himself only, but all He did and do was and is for ALL for our own good!
The FreeToBe Kids video...I really thank God that I am not in that situation. I don't need to sell my body off for money or do whatsoever thing to sacrifice myself like those childrens and I lived a TOO blessful life! I was born in a TOO blessful family! Far too blessful. It's just the time that God hits me and said, stop complaining! See how their life is and see yours one right now! Yes, I want to do a difference! I agreed when Ps. Lisa said, "We cannot do everything, but there's at least something that we can do." $10 a month is really not too much, I thank God that He blessed me enough that I can afford to bless and help all those children. God, please help them!
Another thing that inspired me was Ps. Lisa's humbleness as a powerful, anointed servant of God. She's not the one that stood on the stage preaching her powerful msg preacher, but she's just like any ordinary girl like us...but humble! I was ushering on the floor section today and the VIP entrance to the stage was just in front of me. After the session, while Ps. Sam was still doing the closing, leading praise for the night; she walked out into the floor section together with Ps. Russell and passed me by. And to my amazement, she hugged and greet everyone who were out of their seats standing on the side with a passionate and loving smile!! And there's this woman who was in her wheelchair, she went over...helped her to tidy up her scarf and prayed for her for a bit. Wow-ed! Such an absolute incredible role model of the woman of God to us.
Thirdly... I never expect this to happen, but God just reminds me that He can use anyone of us anytime to do something significant for others. This aged lady who were sitting in front of me, she was unable to stand..so when all of us stood up and prayed for each other, no one seemed to notice her. SinHui just nudged me that no one was praying for her. So ok, I laid my hands over her shoulder and started praying..and she started tearing. Then, only I know God's using me to touch her!! That lady came to me after service and thanked me for praying for her and told me her broken daughter stories that when Ps. Lisa was mentioning about daughters and all, I laid hands on her at the right timing...God's touching lives! It's painful to see her cry, the pain of the heart of a mother towards her lost-direction daughter.
Cont. tomorrow... time to sleep :) Gonna be another great day tmrw! Can't wait~ :)