Thursday, July 30, 2009

The day has come! In less than 24 hours! :)

Ah!! I'm kinda lazy to blog these days. Cos' everytime when I reached home, it's almost 10.30pm or later. My head is too tired to think of words to blog!

Anyways...I'm excited! Woo~ The day that I'd been waiting for very long...hmm.. months!! It's finally here! Beautiful Woman Conference!! Wow! Can't imagine how fast time past. Oh well.. It's such a privilege to be able to see the auditorium just now when we were having our Guest Services briefing at Hisence Arena. It's really far too awesome, far too beautiful!! Can't wait to have two awesome days there. Excited excited! I know God's soo going to touch and transform so many people's lives including me! We even saw the posters for BW 2010!!! Omg!~ @wesome!!

I'm still sleepy~ Procrastinating again! My research, my one pile of clean and waiting to be ironed and folded clean clothes!~ :(

Ps. Lisa Bevere is gonna rock the place! Go Shakers! :D