Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Laurent Patisserie - Westfield Doncaster

After coming to Australia, I fell in love with their cafes. It's like their culture that they will usually have a Big Brekkie accompanied by a cup of coffee to start their day. Last Friday, MayAnn and I went to Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre as we're still on our uni winter break. To my surprise, Laurent Patisserie got a branch there too!! Major happiness! Haha... I knew there's one along Collins St and I always wanted to go there to have a try. It's kinda well-known! That's why both of us were like.."不啰嗦,立刻试试!"

Laurent Patisserie's entrance...looks elegant already right?


See their interior design...all around the walls were 'L', looks a bit like "Richie Rich"! haha.. I like the lightings!

You can tell how good the cafe is by looking at the amount of customers they have! Long queue ok!

Friendly staffs too! All of them were so busy!!

Their displays...tempting!!

More! Sweetzzz.... love it!

Their pies looks good! With 'L' letter on it! Symbolises them!

Comfortable seatings... woah~ Felt like sleeping after eating! Hehe...

Our brunch!...yummy indeed! If i'm not mistaken, it's some kind of Chicken bla bla...forgot the name ady :S Their bread is so good! So GOOD yes!! Haha...

Sweet treat for us too! Meringue Lemon Tart. Wonderful!

The portion is BIG!!! And it cost only $17.65 for two! Worth for a good cafe like this! Yummmm......