Sunday, July 19, 2009

Looking forward for greater days...

Wow..exciting days are ahead. I can sense it! Thou it's gonna be busy, but I'm starting to love it. That means my days are all fruitful and all good! :) I'm just gonna get a new freshness in life, continue to dream big, continue to be on fire for Him, continue to get enthusiastic, life is guaranteed to be soo good!

Just finished listening to Joel Osteen's podcast. Wow, he really blew off my mind. God just made me marvelled that how transparent He is to me that He ensured to me repeatedly, "Yes, I'm the one who was talking to you about this that's hindering in your heart, it's not your conscience!" by repeating the exact issues with advices in it! Cool God! Go You! :D

So yea, I'm exciting about:
1. All days packed for the whole week for the whole semester! I'm SO excited and SO gonna get through this with God with me :) I'm not defeated, definitely NOT!
2. New semester starting tomorrow. Thou I'm working on every Monday from now onwards, so classes actually starts on Tuesday.
3. Beautiful Woman that's coming up in 2 weeks time! It's gonna be a phenomenal conference with Ps. Lisa Bevere. I didn't even expect that this is going to happen ever in my life, but it's in 2 weeks! OMG! Exciting!!
4. RMIT University Orientation week for PlanetUNI next week!
5. PlanetUNI camps that's coming up in September.
6. Ushering for the very first time and church service in Hisence Arena with Ps. Lisa Bevere on the 2nd of July!
7. On a new journey of Arise and Shine. Isa 60: 1, Arise and shine for your light "has come".
Arise: Get off of my discouragement, shake off my self-pity, receive mercy for all my mistakes.
Shine: Put a smile on my face everyday, get my enthusiasm back, start laughing again, start enjoying my life, take up some new hobbies, find some new friends, buy some new clothes :P
8. Greater journey with my Jesus, with new things that He has already planned for me and entrusted for me.
9. A new freshness that I'm gonna input into my life, not be satisfied to live in my past victories but excited that God has new victories in front of me~
10. Breakthroughs, miracles, signs and wonders that are going to happen soon..so soon! I believe by faith!
11. Stay open for a change, for opportunities, for something new from God.
12. Reinvent myself and get a new vision and dream for my daily life. Every day has a new vision and dream for the day.
....more to come!! Weee....

I love this from Ps. Joel. He said, "It's funny that sometimes when we are down, people try to keep us down. But God lives the falling, He gives hope to the hopeful, His mercy is bigger than any mistakes that we can ever make. God still has a plan, arise and shine."

- @ngelin3 -