I had this revelation two days ago... It was when the time that my mind always took the flight back to the past, how I see my past as such wonderful compare to the present.
And God was just knocking on my head and said, "Are you complaining about your life right now? Are you saying that life together with Me is not great and wonderful compare to your past?"
John 10:10 (NIV)
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
He promised me with a life of abundance, a life to the full! That's a promise from Him. All I need to do is just believe Him.
I was reading this article from RBC Ministries, a flight back to the past was actually a type of escapism. And I admit, yes..!! I'm escaping from something...but I don't know what! I just want to get off from everything that's in my present life, thinking of the busy uni life ahead makes me feels like backing off, escape to a quiet, slower-pace place. It's Him that push me through, it's Him that led me through. Without Him, I'm nothing.
From my MSN:-
Lil' Angeline won't take any flights back to the past anymore but look forward to her future for the best is yet to come!
Thank you Jesus! Love You so much! :)