Saturday, July 4, 2009

One of the best nights of my winter holiday :)

God is SO good! He knows the best way to comfort me. He knows the best way to tell me things. He knows the most efficient ways to teach me life. Really..He knows me best! I love the way He knows me and loves me.. :D

When I felt like I'm so alone or have no friends (oh well, these are all the enermy's given negative thoughts)...He just send someone to come and hang out with me!! And I really LOVE and APPRECIATE them! Now, I've learnt to appreciate every of my friends who are around me even more than ever before! Yes, YOU! I love and appreciate all of you whois reading this as well. And of cos' I miss all my friends (yes, I mean every single one!) back home..like seriously miss you ALL!

I had a great home cook Nasi Lemak feast (thanks sis! The sambal and the chicken was really awesome!! Yummers :D) together with DeniseTan, AndrewTeh and my beloved sister! Oh..I miss nasi lemak and my sis just cooked it for us! How awesome is she...She's really a blessing!

While eating, we watched "Harry Potter and the Philosophers' Stone" which was shown on Channel 9. It was quite a long-time-ago movie so obviously as we grew older, we couldn't remember the stories anymore! And Channel 9 showed it becos' of the latest Harry Potter movie that's coming out soon. We had fun recalling all the scenes together and made it into one, got scared together with the scary Voldermort's face on Professor Quirrell's head! Haha...! We promised together that we won't allow our children to watch the movies in future! "Burio" had gave us a great laugh for the night also! LOL...
Thank you Jesus for blessed me a great night like this. It's so good to just have friends together with us and still chill out! :) The best holiday!