I had a fantastic day alone at home! Haha...Finally, I can say!! lol.. Today's the first time that I am fully chillaxing at home for my whole 3 weeks winter holiday. I'm so loving it!
I admit as my age goes, I become more and more of a homey person. I like to stay at home, doing the things that I always wanted to do but always don't have time to do it during the semester - reading books/magazines that I always wanted to finish, reading news and articles from the net that I usually do but stopped for quite a while cos' of busy uni workload, cleaning the house, doing laundry, thinking and planning to rearrange the furnitures in my house, cooking healthy simple food, listening to relaxing musics, blogging, spending my whole sweet time with God... I find it joyful doing all these things alone at home while my siblings are off to work.
I always heard so many things from God when I was all alone at home for the whole day just like the time when I was home alone for 2 weeks last month during exam period. I'm really loving it! :D
Haha...that's what RuYan always said, 'don't say this again as if we're getting older and older.' Oh well, we are indeed 1/5 away from our 20s and indeed not as active and energetic like we once were when we were a bit younger! :P
Oh oh...my uni results came out two days ago! I nearly teared when I saw my results, nearly teared when I called my parents and told them about the good news. Tears of joy and thankfulness. It's indeed the most busiest, toughest and sleep-consuming semester so far but God's so awesome and faithful! All my hard work was paid off!! This coming semester will be even better! :D