Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stay positive, Stay amazed by Him

I deleted my last post. After reading IrisC's post, yes! I was positive and I need to continue to keep myself in that perspective.

Sometimes indeed when our days seem to be a bit better, issues in life will suddenly haunt you and pull you down. I'm gonna stand up and fight with that. Stand up with a sword, that breaks down every obstacles whether is in person, thoughts, studies or emotionally, that comes along my way. I'm not going to dwell in the fears, not going to let anything stop me from the journey that God has imparted in my life.

God heals my broken heart. In every circumstances, God's with me. Jesus leads me on with everything in my life. He fills up my love tank. He gives me confidence, peace, boldness and courage. He strengthens me, gives me joy. He calms my heart. He's my confidence. He is my guidance and put my focus on Him only. He is my burden-carrier. This world is not going to fall apart, He's watching and is in control of everything. Everything happens for a reason, I don't know why; He has His own timing; He's indeed unreasonable but I see the depths of His love.

He's my shield, my redeemer, my beautiful Saviour, my refuge, my strength, my comfort, my healer, my protector, my Best Friend, my love, my everything!

I'm reminded that I'm the apple in His eyes, I'm His beautiful princess, I'm pure, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, I'm being loved and watched by Him all the time, I'm way higher and better than what I think in His thoughts. No one can take my love towards Him away, seriously NO ONE!