Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Greatest BW weekend!

What a weekend! It's over? Oh yes, it is!!! But the best is yet to come. Can't wait for next year Beautiful Woman!

The song couldn't get out of my head!
'Hallelujah, We lift You higher. Hallelujah, Forever we'll praise You Lord!'

It's indeed a great conference! I was blessed! God spoke non-stop! Indeed, the Holy Spirit do speak to us 24/7 but are we ready and sensitive to hear it? Cos' it's SO not right if God only speaks non-stop to us during conference, but not often during our daily life unless we shut our own ears away from Him!

Conference is good. Stirs people up...all we did was just receive and receive from the speaker. Ps. Lisa and Ps. Sam are awesome! Their messages...BAM! We are freed from all bondages, fears, intimidation, insecurity; our hearts are opened and transparent for God to come in anytime to cleanse us off and not treating the door of the Heaven as a swing door anymore! God spoke to me in a lot of areas which I never even thought about it before. My favourite quote: "God's my Kung Fu Fighter!"

I often heard my dad and brother said, "哎呀!你们女孩子很烦啊!!" That's the phrase that I grew up with! And that prob always made me think that I'm always the problem to them, that I'm always wrong. Oh well, prob I'm just respecting what they said! Ps. Lisa preached it right that women are not the problem, we are the answers!

These verses encourages me:

Prov 31
Women are the guardians of the husband's heart.

Isa 49:20-21

Psa 68: 11-12
The Lord gives the command; The women who proclaim the good tidings are a great host:"Kings of armies flee, they flee, And she who remains at home will divide the spoil!"

Woman divide the spoil!! Love that the most!

It's true that women got a tender heart that's easily touched and changed. One of them is all these while, we see some people getting attached/married becos' of fun? trend? or really becos' they fall in love? or really want a family but behind it there's actually something more in the eyes of God! Building up a family is definitely something more!! His thoughts are not our thoughts, His ways are not our ways. I often told God that, yea...I can do this alone! There're so many independant women out there. I can do it too! And God just showed me that if there's only a woman alone, she's gonna be weak! If there's only a man alone, he's going to be weak as well. It's only when two becomes one, everything becomes powerful, everything won't work perfect, but will be good! That's why God created man and woman!! The funniest among all is...woman extends man's life by 10 years! Wuahaha...

I was so blessed throughout the whole conference. Being able to see all the 'behind the scenes' and all the praise and worship, and dance rehearsals! Awesome beyond awesome!! I was allocated to usher on the floor section for the whole weekend, having the BEST view ever~ God's just so awesome! It's so good that I could sit together with all my UL girls throughout the whole conference and service as well. We're all in this and blessed together!! :D

The most incredible part throughout the whole conference was...one of my UL members got cured from her asthma! We saw it with our own eyes...and all of us just burst into tears of gratefulness, happiness and God's amazing love and works towards her and all of us. God's a healer! Overwhelmed in His presence was just awesome...especially the one before the prayer meeting this morning!

So blessed...indeed, God is GOOD! And I'm proud to be a female!