Monday, August 3, 2009

One thing at a time

Uni is always busy! Why why?? Engineering...are you on spell or something?? Why your work and reading are never ending!? Anyhow... when I was ironing my clothes just now, smses and messages from MSN kept coming in... wanting me to do this and that. Work to be done and uploaded to the uni online system, WIKI; sent out researches link to group mates (which I delayed for TOO long cos' I wasn't at home for the whole weekend! Gosh! I need to be more organised! God, please help me!!); and some UL and ministry things to handle. I love busy lifestyle but sometimes it's hard to decide which one to do first cos' everything seems to be so important!!

It's such a joy ironing my clothes, with my worship songs on from my lappie~ And the Holy Spirit whispered..."One thing at a time, Angeline. I will guide you." Such a gentle voice from Him that calms and peace down my 'starting-to-panic' heart straight away. His strength is definitely gonna be my joy!!

He makes me love Him more and more each day! More than words can say :) To the point that, I really cannot live without Him :)