Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thoughts of mysteries...

I don't know what...but I felt like something is wrong today! Holy Spirit, please revealed it to me... It's really not right!! C'mon, it's time for victory like what Ps. Sam preached today.

Just reflected on my own life, on the way I speak, on the ways and things that I think, ways that I do things...there're always a wide edge or corner that I need to improve on.

Sometimes we're too quick to speak, slow to think; NOT RIGHT! Sometimes we're too slow to do, no time to organise; NOT COOL! Sometimes we pretend that we're busy, but actually we're doing nonsense stuff; WRONG! Sometimes we always think we sense the right thing, but it probably doesn't turn out to be that way; OPPSIE! Sometimes unintentionally we fall into the trap of jugding others, but there's actually something behind that we need a key to open it up; UH OH!! Sometimes we fall just becos' of our curiosity, life is never reasonable cos' sometimes things happened without any reasonable reasons! God's never reasonable for us but He knows what He's doing! Sometimes we always indirectly fall into the trap of sin: worries, doubts, self-pity, self-bitterness, self-hurt; but actually there are A LOT more people outside actually need our help!!

God never do things for His own sake, it's always for OUR own GOOD! His grace and mercy is Free Of Charge! How gracious is He :D We need to get things right; I need to get it right too - the relationship that we have with God (make it right if it's not, the choice is ours). Even if it's already right, there're always endless space to grow! The relationship that's pure. An unconditionally love towards Him for who He is, not for what He will do/can do. It's time to say rise up and humble down ourselves, repent again and again, and follow His voice, guidance and instructions.