I LOVE these guys!! Seriously, I *heart* them!!! They make my life so colourful and beautiful here now in Melbourne! I felt so grateful and blessed to know each and every one of them! ;)
We were in Beautiful Woman Conference 2009 together, and Malcolm (the only guy from our UL) volunteered during the conference to serve all the women - US! Thank you lots!!

Pic below: The girls who were in the ushering team together during the conference! They are A W E S O M E too! Blessed to serve together with them! :D
Overall, Beautiful Woman Conference 2009 was indeed awesome! The passion and the hearts of Ps. Lisa Bevere and Ps. Sam Evans really inspired me lots!! It made me think that God brings me here to Melbourne for so many great stuff ahead of me, changed my perspective about this world, life and people. The lost world outside, the women outside need help!! I seriously want to do mission trips one day!! I want to make a difference! I love God! I love Planetshakers! I love my Urban Life! I love Guest Services! I love PlanetUNI! I love PlanetUNI Stage Props Team!! :D