I thanked God for today! It was fantastic! Another great day of being able to concentrate and focus hard in all my lectures and assignments! Thou I didn't show it out through my expression, but in my heart was full of praise! I felt great! ;)
1. Early morning, 8.30am, Water and Wastewater Management class was great! Full on!~
2. Infrastructure Planning and Evaluation tutorial was good too! Resolve all our confusions.
3. Went to the lab again to check on our Waste Engineering research lab gas production progress. Sandro (another lab supervisor of ours) looked fierced but he was good enough to help us out. But...I still love Cameron. Sabrina looked for Sandro, I looked for Cameron! :P He's the only one that came out, helpful with a smile ;) Good attitude!
4. Waste Engineering lecture after that was alright too. Group meeting with Maazuza looked positive :D
Despite of that, thinking of all the work that need to be done, I felt heavy.
Work that make me feel hard pressed:
- Infrastructure Planning and Evaluation Stage 1 report that due this coming Monday (I only got half of it done!)
- Literature Review of Waste Engineering Research project that due the week after camp (our group haven't start on it yet!)
- Geotech Engineering Mid-Sem exam the week after camp (haven't got the time to even touch on it yet :S)
- Water and Wastewater Engineering Assignment 1 due the week after camp (still got whole lot of section to work on to...)
There are still lots of things in between that will slow down all these progresses...God, I can't do this without You, like seriously!! I need You, more than words can say!
It's mid-sem break already...but it seems more as an assignment holiday *that means no holiday at all!*
Yesterday... this PS song inspired me to hold on to Him in this tough times of mine:
"I'm holding on to You forever, cos' no one else can be the center. You're the only one for me now, Lord it's You!!"
Today, God reminded me of this simple, often-heard verse.
2 Cor 4:8-9
"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."
Phil 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"