Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Crowded with words and thoughts...4

Where's my August 2009?? It's gone?!?? :S I got a feeling that September will leave me even faster than ever!!! Seeing the countdown from 3 mobile on free mobile fb freaks me out sometimes...days went off way TOO fast!

Am having mid-sem break right now but it doesn't seem to be a break for me... Uni work - 1 down, 4 to go: Literature Review, Water and Wastewater Management, Geotech mid-exam, CIVE 1145 Weblearn Test! At least, I can sleep for tonight and continue my work tomorrow!

I love my God!! He's so great, He's so amazing.. Blessings and kisses from Him everyday ;)
1) I got blessings from my sister and my UL leader: 3 Christian books that I've always wanted to buy for ages!


2) I was challenged by God the other day to sponsor a WorldVision kid, which was what I wanted to do since early of this year, and I did it! Thank God for challenging me once again. Dream comes true! Gotta love that kid SO much! :D
3) I no longer rely on coffees to force myself awake anymore! Speaking about supernatural strength from Him. Maybe once in a while just for the taste~ hehe...
4) Never felt that great by putting Him as my priority, serving Him first before thinking of the rest (for my case now is my uni assignments!).
5) My dream is being stirred up again. Thanks to PS for putting in so much effort in bringing the message of 'Dreamers Only' series ;)
6) Thou my face may show that I'm tired...but I never felt stress or tired at all when I'm doing my assignments all night :) I'm indeed serving a victorious, MOST generous, faithful, caring and loving God!

Oh oh...I can't wait for this Friday to come! PlanetUNI Camp '09!!!! Day trip and camp down at Phillip Island, here I come! :D