Had a wonderful and blessed day, thanks to the Lord! Had PlanetUNI stage & props team ministry lunch outing to South Melbourne;
The two adorable girls that I heart a lot!!! *Sherene and Janeey*
PlanetUNI Stage & Props team
Chilled and read 'The Shack' in the afternoon, met up with a 3-years-no-see, same-CHC-Cell Leaders Training-batch, and super funny M'sian friend of mine, Colin Ong at night.
When I was on my way back home just now, God showed me words randomly along Lygon St, "Everything's under control". He always knew what I'm thinking and the right time to comfort me.. Thank You, Jesus! :)
Exam timetable is out!! It's time to study real hard!!
30/10/2009: CIVE 1178 - Geotechnical Engineering 1
10/11/2009: CIVE 1145 - Water and Wastewater Management
11/11/2009: CIVE 1165 - Infrastructure Planning and Evaluation
I've been wondering today...how to have life and at the same time excel well in my studies? hmm... Life needs to have a balance somehow. But I'm always excited when it comes to Sunday! Can't wait for a great church service tomorrow! Ps. Sam is gonna rock again!! :D
Negative thoughts hit in once again. I'm SO gonna fight it through!! Here it comes, "Fight Like A Girl"! Satan, get behind me, but don't say that it looks better from the back! Whack you later!!
The more you want to learn from it, the more testing you will face.. Recently have been learning to get over offenses once again, the more you're learning, the more offenses come along the way...and yes, victory is there just in front of me! God's gracious and good all the time! Never-ending love for Him! ;)
When I was on my way back home just now, God showed me words randomly along Lygon St, "Everything's under control". He always knew what I'm thinking and the right time to comfort me.. Thank You, Jesus! :)
Exam timetable is out!! It's time to study real hard!!
30/10/2009: CIVE 1178 - Geotechnical Engineering 1
10/11/2009: CIVE 1145 - Water and Wastewater Management
11/11/2009: CIVE 1165 - Infrastructure Planning and Evaluation
I've been wondering today...how to have life and at the same time excel well in my studies? hmm... Life needs to have a balance somehow. But I'm always excited when it comes to Sunday! Can't wait for a great church service tomorrow! Ps. Sam is gonna rock again!! :D
Negative thoughts hit in once again. I'm SO gonna fight it through!! Here it comes, "Fight Like A Girl"! Satan, get behind me, but don't say that it looks better from the back! Whack you later!!
The more you want to learn from it, the more testing you will face.. Recently have been learning to get over offenses once again, the more you're learning, the more offenses come along the way...and yes, victory is there just in front of me! God's gracious and good all the time! Never-ending love for Him! ;)