Just got the catalogue from Words Bookstore today, AH!!! Tempt me again.. Saw a book that I want!!!! :S
Just bought a new NLT Bible and a book called 'Beautiful Offering' from Koorong Bookstore yesterday. Happy! :)
I just found out, my sister....eats BISKUT BAYI!!! HAHAHA~~ :P
I start to love my phone reminder, such a good helper!! Oh yea...Jane said I'm old, that's why I need it! Oh well..I probably will admit that a few weeks later, for now I'm still 12! :P
I'm assignment-ing, without motivation! urgghh...God, I need Your mighty hand to give me a push!!
God said this to me lately..really loved it when He speaks to me!!! My Jesus, my God is so awesome!!! :D
"Everyday is a gift, make the most of your time!"
"One thing at a time!"
"Don't wish your life away, always wanting more things. Count your blessings today, and be content with the life God has blessed you with. "
"He makes ALL things new... A new life, a new relationship is already in front of me. I just need to realise and recognise that it's there! Cos' He makes EVERYTHING new...every single day!"
"Thou everyday, I have the chance of displeasing Him, He is slow to anger, quick to forgive and forget...and smile to me again."
"He limits Himself to perform the miracles that He can becos' out of respect to me, becos' of my doubts, fears and limitation that I set upon Him. He can do far more than that, if I allow Him to flee out of the box!"
"He already know who I'll become even before it happens. He already know what my response is before I make the respond. He knows the number of my days on Earth but it's not the right timing to reveal to me now. He knows my gifts, my talents, my potentials, but it's not the right timing to tell. He knows what I'll think even before I thought of it. He knows what I'll be doing, He's there watching it, leading and guiding when He sees me going towards the wrong direction. He always sees me as His baby, His daughter, His princess... Dance with me when I want, sing with me when I want, provide me with the best of everything.. becos' I'm His princess. He's so much different from what I imagine Him to be..."
He made me thing of my relationship with my father on Earth.
G: In your heart, why do you love your dad? Is it becos' whatever you asked, he'll give you?
A: No...sometimes he don't give me things that I want.
G: Then why do you still love him?
A: Hmm...becos' he loves me?
G: oh...ok~ how do you know that?
A: Err...he just loves me and that's why he knows the best timing to give me things that I need and want.
G: Exactly! Coolio~ then why do you still love him?
A: Hmm...becos' ever since I was born, he loves me?
G: Wow..that's awesome! But if he didn't give you the things that you want, why do you still love him?
A: Becos' I love him for who he is, not for what he can give and offer me. He's my dad!!
That's the answer!! God wants us to love Him for who He is, not what He can do for us! He first loves us that's why we love Him. Exactly the same revelation as what Denise's email for us!! Woah~