Monday, October 5, 2009

Smileysss... :D

Our lives are blessed with abundance, but sometimes we just don't realise it. We should really learn to count our daily blessings and appreciate them, no matter how bad our day is; there are still blessing in front of us always. I agreed with Ps. Bill Johnson yday when he said, "People always still praying for things that they already have but didn't realise that they actually have it already." Cos' we kept on focusing on things that we don't have, but not seeing the things that we already have.

"Live your life with what you already have...and live it out!"

Lately, thou I'm still pretty caught up with my uni assignments, I will try my best to still spare a little time out to meet and catch up with a lot of my friends. (Oo..thank God for ALL my friends. All of them are simply awesome! And I love all of them to bitss!) Though this might sound stupid, but I realised everytime whenever we met (someone that we know even thou it's on the street...), our lips will surely lengthen..smile. :) I kinda appreciate those smileys more and more.

Smile is a gift to others! Oh well..prob to me, it is the best gift ever from everyone. It probably seems insignificant and natural for some of us but I realised not many people actually appreciate it. There's this phrase that said, "Everyone looks beautiful and handsome when they smile". And our smiles can actually brighten a person's day. Whenever I see all these pictures, they will surely bring a smile to my face becos' I see so many happy, smiling faces...remembering of all the fun that we had together. All these smileys faces; where you see life, blessings, abundance, potentials, happiness, joy, hope and greatness in each and every of their lives.