Friday, September 25, 2009

So many things..yet so little time...

Argh... I got so many things that I want to do, I got so many things that I need to do and finish, I got so many things in my head that I want to buy, I got so many things in my mind right now!!!

Why do I have so many things at hands and yet so little time?? I should really really re-prioritize my life again and stop procrastinating and wasting time!

1. Needa start working on uni assignments again! Here comes tonnes of group meetings and group discussions again~
2. Gotta start nerding in the library again.. Final exam's coming!!
3. Company dinner...dunno when?
4. Lotsa books that I want to read and finish. My bookshelf is collecting more and more NEW books!!..I need the time, Lord!
5. I need to tidy up my room already!! Tak boleh tahan lagi la oh~~
6. I need time to just sit at home and really chill...
7. I need to squeeze time to do my calling..!
8. I need to start buying the list of things given by my mom and friends to bring back M'sia!!
9. Got a lot of friends to catch up..AH!! I need more free time!!

Wonder when is my Sabbath? I read this Christian article before.
People today used a diary planner, pda, or whatsoever function that iPhone or Blackberry has as a reminder of their schedules in this busy world today. Becos' of their busy lifestyle, people often burnt out or just fed up of the things that they always do or just stop doing them at all. Yes, we need to plan our days to meet up or days to finish our assignments and work that's required so on and so forth. But we need to know how to guard our heart as well. We need to learn how to plan for days for our own too. "No! I got plans" if people asked you for meetings or dinner or something... No meeting up, no appointments, no works plan on that day but you, yourselves! That day will be the day for you to do whatever that you like, you wish and you love on that day itself. Even God has His own Sabbath by resting on the 7th day after finished creating the Heaven and the Earth to the full (Gen 2:2). He wants us to be still and know that He is God (Psa 46:10). Life is full of surprises and blessings. To find them, He wants us to just stop, look and listen for the things that He wants to reveal it to us every day (Ps. Alex Seeley, twitter!). How is it gonna happen if we constantly keep ourselves busy?"
It's simple to just read this and said, "yes" but somehow it's so hard to really doing it.

Work, studies and stress can be an addiction. Once you stop doing it, you feel weird. And then you'll plan your days with even more things to do to cover up the addiction. At the end of the day, all you will say is only, "aiyo, busy busy.." which is not right!
[Edited]

But see..even God need rest, how about us??