Saturday, October 24, 2009

I believe in You!

I always believe we need to go through some tough times, in order to embrace and appreciate when we are in our good/sweet times of life. It's the same revelation that I got when I was trying out my mango just now, omg! it was SO sour!! God said, "If you never taste the 'sour', will you actually appreciate your mango if you only taste 'sweetness'? And will you even know whether there's sour mangoes?" Can you imagine, most of us will surely throw it away rather than eating it? If you know what the meaning behind this...

Yes, It's another moulding time, another time when I need to reposition myself right in God, to re-enforce myself to see just Him only even more and to believe Him, trust Him with my 100%. Not becos' it's exam time; life is full of uncertainties with different people that will fail you in your everyday lives. They may not even realised that...but it slashed a cut deep within my heart that is unseen to us, but it's so visible and it bothers God.

It's the same that we did unconsciously to God everyday. We hurt Him everyday for sure, but we never realised it, but He still forgive WHEN we ask. I thanked Him for this hurt, that I understand the pain that He's bearing for me, for all of us! God had been saying the same thing lately again and again, "He never fails us! When there's hurt, see Him for He's the healer of a broken heart! Live in the expectancy on God, and disappointment will surely not set in."

You part the ocean
You calm the raging sea
You are able to do this in me
You said You're for me
And who can stand against
You are with me

Lord, I know that
Nothing is too hard for You (x2)
I know my God is ABLE
I know His love never fails
I know my God is ABLE
I believe in You!!!

I trust in You with all I am
Cos' I know You have a masterplan
So I throw my life into Your hand
for Your glory (x2)
Song Name: God is Able
By: Planetshakers