Friday, October 30, 2009

Wee...1 down! ;)

Whoopsie wheepsiee... 1 paper down, 2 more to go! ;)

I really felt that it was Him that's doing the paper, not me! Haha..studying too much that for that instant, my mind went blank on all the formulas. Thinking very hard but still couldn't figure how. 'My brain was too full to flow..' :P At the last 15 mins before the submission, everything seemed to make sense and every questions seemed so easy out of the sudden. Praise the Lord! :D Indeed, just pray "Holy Spirit, I believe you will help me in my Geotechnical Engineering 1, Water and Wasterwater Management, and Infrastructure Planning and Evaluation!!!". He is surely there to help, but He's waiting for us to ask Him only! My God is ABLE!! My God loves me far too much than I imagine! How awesome! ;D

This year, everytime during semester exam, He would surely gave me a revelation before I started my revision for the exam. Last semester, He asked me to "study as serving". This semester, He revealed, "God's ALWAYS first!" It's these revelations that keep me going, keep me motivated, keep me for aiming higher and higher for Him! I thanked God that during this exam time, our relationship is up to another level, grow closer and closer, more intimate than ever before, more sensitive to His voice than ever before, recognise Him even more!

I feel like doing so many things suddenly. I can't wait for exam to finish...like NOW!!
  • I want to go to Words Bookstore!! Arrrhh.. all the books, CDs and bibles that I want are on SALES, and it's until 4th November only, hope I got the time in between to pop by!
  • I want to watch moviesss: Mao's Last Dancer, Julie and Julia, Michael Jackson: This Is It, All above Steve.... (I missed so many moviesss, all the ones that I wanted to watch all are down already! AHH! :( )

:) Waaaa... I was super hyper ever since after urban life last Wednesday (28/10)! And the hyperness stays until now?? Waa...so called too-unrealised stress or got touched by God since then..joy of the Lord??!! Hahaha...I felt so good after all! :D