When I was emo and stressed yesterday, God asked me to go out and have a night walk with Him. Doubted for a while whether I should do it, anyways, I did it anyway. It was the the best night walk alone ever! Physical obedience brings spiritual breakthrough. Throw all my complaints to Him, throw all my worries, all my frustrations, all my sorrow and grieves to Him; and it's all surrender into His hand now. Release it all to Him and He will deal with the rest. No more worries, no more frustrations, no more sorrows, no more grieves... ;) Forgiveness sets in...release it person/circumstances to God and allow Him to redeem the person/circumstances.
Everyday; the day is supposed to be created to be beautiful, supposed to be for us to enjoy and thankful by us for what He had created and done for us. It's not created for us to feel emo, to feel stress about it. Today is the day You've made, I'll sing for joy, I'll be glad in it. Today Your promises are true, Your mercies are renewed, I'll rejoice in You!! (Psa 118:24) Always rejoicing, always praising Him, always be aware of His presence that's around us at all times; to turn your worldly atmosphere into the Heavenly atmosphere. For He said He'll not leave us nor forsake us.
Everyone is not perfect, neither you nor me. Our emotion is easily affected by someone if we didn't guard our heart well. People failed us by their actions, by their behaviours, by their words, even by their thoughts. And we failed God by all these as well. But He is gracious and merciful and He said, "Don't live in the expectancy on man, but live in the expectancy on God", for God never fails...! :)