I was struck in awe with what He has/had done in my life, His plan for me that I wasn't aware of. Can't imagine how far I'd been and how I reached myself today here in this place. But when I reflected back, my life seemed well and perfectly planned and everything was in place in His perfect timing though in between there's a lot of moulding and learning.
The verse from Jer 29:11 made so much sense to me after reflecting all these.
To be honest, at times I still couldn't believe that I'm in and even serving in Planetshakers and actually called this church my home right now in Melbourne. Seeing all the great videos and listening to all the pre-release PS album 'ONE' songs really made me reflect back on how great for God to place me into this wonderful great church. I feel so privilege and honored to be part of a world & first class church that gives all out to God and serve first class, and part of PlanetUNI.
No doubt their music and conferences are already world class. Can you imagine hearing T.D. Jakes, John Bevere, Glen Berteau...all these super anointed pastor speaks? It's just an unbelievable experience which I couldn't even imagine that's gonna ever happen in my life if I didn't choose to study here in the first place. Even Ps. Russell and Ps. Sam themselves are considered world class speakers that spoke so many great messages that hits me to the heart. I seriously can't wait for PS Conference 20Ten, and PS Beautiful Woman 2010!!
I'd already said this many times, God's favour upon this church is so great that the riches of Heaven was obviously falling upon them where miracles and wonders were happening every single day in the life of this church. People in the church are so hungry for God!!! I'd never seen people with hearts that are so hungry before. I loved that! People had been telling me, if I go to PS, I'll surely backslided.. THEY ARE SO WRONG!! It depends where you put your heart, on God or on church! People may fail us, church may fail us; but I love the fact that God NEVER!!
I still remember when I first became a Christian was when I was studying at SunwayCollege. The very first church that I went was Acts Church @ Summit and the first praise and worship song that I sang there was actually Planetshakers' songs, 'Reflector'. And how slowly bring me to PS was unbelievable yet so great! I loved the process in between! I love how God slowly bring my confidence and boldness back, my real characteristics back... I love all the people that God had blessed into my life today, my UL (they are indeed the greatest people in my life now!), I love how God has put this all in His plan! And I thank Him everyday for His masterplan! ;) Can't wait to see how my future is like! :D