Woah...such busy weeks, but still great ones!
This whole week, I felt so blessed and really thanked God for:
1) Had the most relaxing and blessed 22nd Birthday; a day of pure resting and good food at night (the funniest waiters that I'd ever seen..they really made my day!), and lots of phone calls from all my loved ones.
2) My whole UL for the surprises, macaroons, laughterss, jokes and BOOKSS..!! Love them all to bitss!
3) I finally finished reading 'The Shack'!! Spent most of my time during the week reading it, and yet still finished doing a lot of my uni work.. Tell me about 'good time management'!! Haha..
4) Reading a new book by Ps. Bill Johnson, 'Strengthen yourself in the Lord'! Another great book to finish! :D
5) Crashing into the library almost everyday, and thank God I always found a computer there, that I could get a lot of my assignments done effectively and efficiently without feeling any stress but loved and joy! :)
6) Though time to do and finish some of my assignments were limited, but God's so good and faithful that productivity and efficiency doing set in, that I could finish all of them in less than a few hours!
7) Great, helpful and thoughtful group mates throughout the whole year.
8) Extension of the Infras Stage 2 report; more time for research and write with quality.
9) I felt I did crap in a lot of things this week...one of them was my presentation yesterday, I was panicked, but my lecturer was nice and encouraged me!
10) My sis bought me a Nintendo DS lite!! Dream came truee after yearsss..! Relaxing with it too! ;)