Friday, October 16, 2009

In love with Him..

I'm indeed in love. In love with my God who I called Him Papa. In love with Him as He is especially fond of me. In love with Him cos' He loves me more than anyone else in this world. In love with Him cos' He chose me even before I knew Him to become my best friend accompanying and talking to me 24/7. I love putting Him as the center of my life, I love doing my life together with Him, I love to involve Him in everything that I do...Everything in life seems to become so stress free and joyful, everything is just filled up with l.o.v.e to bittsss!

God always have His way of turning my day great with things that I love!

- I had a long, good sleep last night, thou woke up becos' of nightmares but HolySpirit cooled me down and took my dreams and memories away.. :)

- I had a relaxing day watching TVB drama... ;)

- I went to Koorong Bookstore again today and I bought 2 books: 'Kiss Dating Goodbye' and 'Fasting' with $5 off! Happy as always :D

- I had a great catch up with JaneFoo after that @ TeaUp..thou it's a short and quiet one, but I love her company!

- I also had a great catch up with my sister. We went to Cupcakes Family @ QV..cute cupcakesss brighthen up my day!! Dinner @ Hanachi and great groceries shopping @ Safeway and BigW after.

Now I'm excited for tomorrow. I planned to be alone tomorrow. Lunch @ Hanachi, Haircut @ TonyGem, looking for things that I want @ either Priceline or Target, Reading @ Gloria Jeans or Starbucks, and InnerChamp Encounter @ church office in the evening!!! Wee...It's gonna be another great day! :D

Can't wait for all the words, dreams, visions and future that God had in store for me!