It's out TODAY! It's AWESOME!
In Him, we are ONE! And Because of Him, we were all brought together as ONE! Together in a place, worshipping Him! :D
Can't believe that one more Sunday, I'll be back in Malaysia!! :( Aww.. I'm so gonna miss Planetshakers for hmm...16 Sundays??!! :( :( It's alright, I'll be BACK! :D 16 Sundays..will surely be a glimpse right, God? Hehe :P
Anyways...I love the service today!! Oh well, I love church services every Sunday! The presence of God is really all I want, everyday 24/7 for the rest of my life! I want to be with Him all the days of my life! It's really so blessed to listen to great and powerful messages each and every week! How blessed I am!
There's none like You
No one else can touch my heart like You do
I could search for all eternity long
And find..
There's none like You
I love You, Jesus.. with ALL my heart! ♥
