Sunday, April 25, 2010
Dance with me, Jesus!
Behold You have come, over the hills upon the mountains. To me You will run, my Beloved, You’ve captured my heart.
With You I will go, You are my love, You are my fair One. Winter had passed, and the spring time has come.
Won’t You dance with me O lover of my soul, to the songs of all songs. Romance me O lover of my soul, to the songs of all songs… ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
A song that melts my heart inside out for Him! I want to dance with Him everyday!!! The encounter of me dancing with Him before during my Inner Champ Encounter is still deeply carved inside my memory. The experience…I want it every day!! The white ground, the white dress, the endless ground, the black Tuxedo, the height, the perfect God dancing together with me, smiling brightly at me! ♥