
The only non-dangerous pop-pop that I played! And my dog was extremely scared when he sees me holding it! :P
Chardonnay at Uncle Huo Sing’s house with my dad behind! :P Loved CNY!!! :D Lovely wine indeed~
I think Uncle Huo Sing was drunk…! He was absolutely funny that night! Becos’ of him, we all had great, loud, continuous laughtersss - the 90 deg bow! Haha.. :D
Uncle Tiu Chiong kept taking picture of me with his phone!! Cos’ I was all red after drinking wine! See..CNY all red red red! :P
How many rounds of alcohol??? 3rd or 4th probably?? They were all RED too!!!
Uncle Huo Sing’s son! The boy that I’d seen him grew up from a baby! And he’s like the mould of his dad! Hahaha…absolutely super alikeee!! :) CUTE!
The bunch of my uncles uncles that sayang and joke around with me a whole lot, besties of my dad, that we never missed to visit and meet every year! They are one of the reasons why I absolutely love coming back home for CNY!! :D