Sunday, July 25, 2010

Detached, and re-attach..

Wow.. I can’t believe I’d been detached from blogging for almost a month!

But this whole month of July was such a blessing from God!! From going back to Kuala Lumpur, lots of shopping with my mom all around KL city, going for Archidex 2010 exhibition with my dad, seeing all my mom-side lovely cousins, attending one of my cousin’s wedding at Mandarin Oriental KL, 9 days trip to Shanghai visiting the World Expo 2010, catching up with my good long time no see friends on the last day of my trip in KL before coming back to Melbourne.

Short holiday yet busy and fruitful. For the first time in my life that I was literally busy until I had no time to answer phone calls or reply sms-es! I actually felt great! Hahaha…

A month of blessings and breakthrough. Within these 3 weeks, God increases my faith into a whole new level. Every day of my lives are not my own anymore. I don’t have life of my own, time of my own, money of my own; but living a life that is fully surrendered to Him. And I realised after I committed a set apart life for God, He is so well pleased. When He is well pleased, He blessed me every desires of my heart like what He promised in Psalm 37:4!!! :D

A set apart life doesn’t get approval from man, but from God; don’t yearn praise from man, but yearn it from God; don’t see what other people see or say about them, but is an audience of One! A servant of God that see and hear from only God! Not yearning for more friendship with people, not yearning for fame and popularity, but gain deeper friendship, popularity and attention from God! I am so in loved! I love Him more than words can say, more and more each day! My life is so different now with God invades in every single little tiny bits of my life! Loved it all! ;)