I admit, I’m not perfect, I’m not clean, I’m not a good person, I’m not pure, I’m selfish, I’m not humble, I’m broken to bits. It’s all because of these, that I need God! I need His forgiveness, I need His grace and mercy, I need His cleansing, I need His strength, peace, love, joy, hope….
I felt like a kid every time I stand before God’s presence. Telling Him that, “Here I am.. standing here a sacrifice to You. I give You my all though I’m not perfect! But I believe in You. Cos’ I will only be complete in You. In Your strength, in Your love, I can be who You want me to be. I will be complete in You.”
This song brought me closer to God everytime I listened and worshipped Him. He ALWAYS refreshed, recharged and bring me close to Him, sitting on His lap like a little baby girl with Her Daddy. :)