Lately I'm so blown away by God! I love His Words! I love when He speaks, so soft and gentle. I love His revelations for my future when it seems mysterious to me! ♥
He is so good, so lovely, so awesome, so wonderful. He is indeed worthy of all our praise, He's forever knowing and He's the only one that knows EVERYTHING about me, even the things that I don't know about myself, my DNA structures and all.. He just knew it all. He knows when I rise up and when I sit down. He even knows the numbers of hairs that's on my head... How awesome is He! He just know everything that is going to happen to me yesterday, today and forever! Nothing can ever hide from Him! With Him, nothing is impossible. With Him, no weapon formed against me shall prosper! With Him, I am the head and not the tail. With Him, I'm in peace. With Him, I'm in love! ♥
This video really blew my mind! How good is He if we listened and obeyed! He just want the best for all of us.
Heb 13:8 "Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever."
Do you really trust Him with all your heart today? He can do it again, and again, and again... He holds the best resume, remember! :)