Recently, I heard too many about "I can't find you la, Angeline!"; "So hard to get in touch with you", "I can't do this, it's just too hard" and so forth..Somehow I got agitated hearing those excuses. Sometimes I am really tempted to ask them, "how much effort do you actually put into contacting me before you said that?"; "how much effort have you put in the work that you are doing right now before you said it's too hard for you to do?"; or "are you actually procrastinating and you are just giving that as an excuse?".
Before you really try your best together with your beloved God, all the questions are just not acceptable. Nothing in this world is easy, but nothing in this world is impossible with God! Amen!
And how far will I be? A phone call away, or just a SMS away.. As if I'm in a place where there's no connection at all and I'm the one that disappeared into the mist. This really opened my eyes to the reality of who are the true friends in my life.
I accepted the fact that God brought people in and out of our lives, so just get through this one now and get over him/her later. This is life isn't it? How many people that were once in our lives before are still together with us except our parents and siblings? Even parents and siblings are beside us temporary, after went off for further studies, we only seen each other once a year?
And how far will I be? A phone call away, or just a SMS away.. As if I'm in a place where there's no connection at all and I'm the one that disappeared into the mist. This really opened my eyes to the reality of who are the true friends in my life.
I accepted the fact that God brought people in and out of our lives, so just get through this one now and get over him/her later. This is life isn't it? How many people that were once in our lives before are still together with us except our parents and siblings? Even parents and siblings are beside us temporary, after went off for further studies, we only seen each other once a year?
So what do you expect from me? :)