Monday, October 18, 2010

In my dreamland

After a week, I am still in my dreamland! My 23rd birthday was really like a dream!!! It seemed like yesterday that I was still having dinner with my loved ones at 'The Press Club'!

After watching Masterchef Australia, Hell's Kitchen... I really love food, fine-dining food! Hah! Told ya that I'm high maintenance after 'The Press Club'! :P The food are REALLY speechlessly good!!!

This is the reason why I love Australia, too many good top restaurants to try! And chefs here are so well-known!!!! They are like superstars in the culinary world! Let me name a few of my fave, Curtis Stone is the hottest :P George Calombaris is the cutest and my favourite of all, Gary Mehigan is another good one too! Matt Moran, Peter Gilmore, Adriano Zambo, Kylie Kwong.... Oo, they just made me love fushion food! Looking at the presentation already mouth-watering enough.

Been to...

'Maze' by Gordon Ramsay
'The Press Club' by George Calombaris (SO GOOD!!!!)

next stop..maybe (I pray... :D)
'Vue de Mond'
'Movida'
'Fenix' or 'The Boathouse'
'Bistro Vue'.... :D :D

I know my God is a good and loving God! hahaha.. :)