Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A late-birthday gift from God ♥

Yesterday I was still in my la la land, and today I met them! Can't even believe this!!! How great and loving is my God!! ♥

Last week during my birthday, I kept wishing and praying that I'll be able to see George Calombaris when we went to his restaurant, 'The Press Club'. It's a bit disappointing for me when found out that he was actually in Adelaide doing a promo for his cookery book or something.. anyways, God is a good and loving God!!! He answered my prayer, and my friend's prayer for me, a week later! And I met them today at Target, Bourke Street!! Wuahahahah... I'm such a happy blessed God's girl! C'mon, it's better late than nothing ehy! God never fails, never disappoints me!!!! It's always just the matter of timing!

I am still in the midst of my uni busyness, and God taught me about the beauty of my life when I made time to go out and meet the two men that I admire in the culinary world. And I did chat with them for a bit! wuaha..they are just as friendly and funny like what we saw them in front of the TV screen!
Life is a blessing, life is beautiful. Life is too short to worry about all the unlasting stuff in our lives. Life is too short to worry whether are we going to finish our work, whether we can get through this or not, whether are we going to get married, whether we got the money to survive or not, whether we are able to buy a car or a house or not, whether we can achieve our dream or not, whether we can meet the people that we admire or not, and the lists goes on...

You and I, we are God's dream! Just follow every of His footstep, and you will see everything that has been well and neatly planned in front of you, that are so much wonderful than what we think. Live your life with a childlike faith, depending on your Father in Heaven, everything will just be SO BEAUTIFUL!

Life is beautiful if you are clever enough to make time out of your daily busy schedule and make full use of it every day to do the things that you love.

Life is beautiful if you are clever enough to make yourself happy.

Life is beautiful if you are clever to know how to grab hold of the opportunities that has been presented in front of you! ;)

Life is beautiful if you are clever enough to make it beautiful.

Very often, how do we achieved our dreams? They are often achieved when we consistently, never giving up, keep doing the things that we love..and we will get there ONE DAY! ;)

I read their life testimonies today in their book, I found out that there were so many trainings, so many risks, so many challenges that they went through before that was beyond what I can think and imagine that brings them who they are today, their fame, their successful TV shows, their successful career and business. Influenced and so well-known in the whole Australia culinary world!

"It takes a long way to be successful, it takes a lot of effort and hard work to be successful, it takes consistent passion and motivation to be successful!"
There is seriously no short-cut in life! Work hard towards your dream! :) These two men seriously inspired me with their hard work and life!!

Some of my friends don't know who they are.. videos to reveal! :D These are my fave episodes.