What a big day for me and all the 4th Yr Enviro Eng students at RMIT! It was such a big relief! Some of them even farewell with uni forever! I still got a final report to submit next Monday and 2 more electives exam to go, then I'll shout a celebration!The reality of graduating didn't hit me until this morning when everyone kept asking each other 'are you graduating end of this year??' And excitedly discussed about the 'Graduation Parade'. RMIT's cool ehy, there's a Graduation Parade! Previously, I was always standing beside and watch, and now for my own turn, hard to decide whether I want to go for it or not.
Anyways, God set in my heart that 'Yes, it's going to happen. You're going to graduate!'. I was like, "God had been so faithful to me throughout all my studies year. SO faithful, bring me through again and again." If this is so, I know He can do it again and again, and again..forever!
Every semester He will surely give me a revelation that motivates and pushes me through. "Just do well in your part, everything else will be taken care of". Such a loving and comforting words from God Himself to me, and pushes me through my toughest time. Live by His promises every single day is the best thing we can do for Him. A declaration that we believe and trust in our Father!
There had been so many self-testimonies that God did for me. If He can do all these, I believe and I know He can do even more. There's nothing to worry, He can do it all! ;)
How do I know He can? I realised a lot of us read the Bible because we want God to speak to us. True! And if we read Scriptures that doesn't relevant to our daily situation, we will doubt whether God speaks. But to know God, we need to study His word. Don't read what you want to read, but read everything that you see. Cos' nothing comes before our eyes in random, everything appears at that time at that place before you FOR A REASON! Study God's love and passion for you, study God's character, you will know that He can all things for you if you ask in faith; and you can do all things through Him in you! :)
"Don't let the things or people in life consume us away, bring it back to God, and grow from it!"