*Don't look for your birthday surprise from people, cos' they may fail you. Look for your birthday surprise from God! He will surprise you with so much more!*
God still blessed me with the best people. The entire 24 hours of 10.10.10 was like a dream to me! I feel like I'm still in my dreamland!
Special thanks to my lovely generous beloved sister, and my bezzie, Charis Ng who made lots of effort in planning all the surprises for me! Thanks to Sherene Ng who purposely slept over at Charis's just to do the surprise for me at 12am! Their surprises made me cried like mad cos' it was really God-planned for me to appear in front of them myself huh without me knowing that they are doing surprises! lol.. Thanks to AaronTeh, Devina, WaiShan, CherylYap, JaneFoo, Melissa, Malcolm, ShereneNg, JamesCheng, SueLynn, CheaYing, AlvinWong, CindyGu, ThengFei, NoviaHudiono, CharisNg and my sis for the biggest birthday gift that I'd ever received in my life! You guys are seriously unbelievable! I felt so blessed indeed! Thanks to my parents, IrisChua, FelixYew and GeraldOng who made the effort to call and message me all the way from Malaysia! Love you guys to bits! :)
I spent my morning in the house of God, looking after babies with my UL leader's company!..Oo.. babies are so adorable! :) Spent the after at Melbourne's tallest apartment, Eureka Tower, with my sis and a few good friends of mine! Thanks for coming! hehe..
We were literally standing inside a glass cube which projects 3 metres out from the building - suspended almost 300 metres above the ground! This was the time that I realised I don't have fear of heights! haha!The Press Club is opened by one of the most famous celebrity chef in Australia, George Calombaris! He is one of the judges in Masterchef Australia. That night was really a dream come true! Everything that we had that night was unbelievably GOOD! The BEST meal that I'd ever eaten in my whole entire life!