Saturday, November 20, 2010

God is my strength ♥

I hate the fact that people thought they knows me well enough, but actually they are not even there for any single bit.

I never perceived myself to know a person really well, even my best friends. We cannot fully know or understand a person, only God can! The same as we can never fully know and understand God, cos' He's far too big!! We can never know what a person is thinking, except God and themselves.

I hate my past, but I thanked God for that journey, I embraced and learned from it.
I hate my past, and I thanked God that I'm not living in it anymore.
I hate my past, so pls don't mention to me about 'her', cos' she'd already changed.
I hate my past, but that shows me how much I've learned and grown.
I hate my past, I prayed and know that I'll never ever go back again.
I hate my past, that's why I always love changes in my life.
I hate my past, therefore I pray that I can always have a brand new life.
I hate my past, therefore I choose to move on.
I hate my past, cos' I'm falling in love with God more and more now.

I don't want to limit my God in my life. He can SO do so much more in my life. I always tell myself to put God and think outside of the box. No matter comes my way, just be humble, surrender and trust God. Let God be the director of my life, be a team player together with God. And I'm indeed amazed by Him every single day.

You are the strength of my life Lord,
It doesn't matter what may come my way,
You are the strength of my life Lord,
I'm holding on to You ♥

*Surrender, Humble and Trust!*