Friday, December 17, 2010

Blessed and thankful

When I recalled 4 years ago, I couldn't even imagine that this day will come.
God is faithful, loving and caring during all these journey; I made it!
I'm thankful for the people that He blessed into my life all these while, all the encouragements during my stressful and down times during my studies years, all the advises and guidances, all the supports and prayers, all the laughters and fun.. my Melbourne days had comes to an end. Sad and excited at the same time; can't wait to see what God has in store for me next year!
My 4-years uni group mates, I'm gonna miss you all! My uni years were great because of all of you! :)

Now, I can say... I miss our 'olden' days :(

My family...

Mommy and Daddy, thank you!! Love you both to bits!

Last but not least, God, thank You for this 1st class Honours!! :D I surely couldn't do this without You! :) You know I love You above anything else!

Thanks to all that made the effort to come all the way up to my graduation at Etihad Stadium! You guys all are a great great blessings! My 4 years in Melbourne couldn't be much blessed without anyone of you! :)