Indeed, I have a love hate relationship with future decision makings. Life is full of decision makings isn't it. Loving how God always give us the freewill to choose because of His love for you and me; and He always promised to walk with us, never leave us and forsake us.
After high school, which country, which college?
After college, which country, which university?
After university, which country, continue masters or work?
If continue masters, which country, which university?
If work, which country, what jobs, what companies?
Why I never have to think of all these when I was young?
If I want to fulfill God's dream for me, which way should I go, what should I do?
God changed my mind for a bit... I have "continue Masters in Singapore, Bible college somewhere, and start working in Kuala Lumpur" in my heart and mind.
Life is always about taking risks, and having faith in God at the same time. Take a step of faith, step out of our comfort zone and see what God has in store for us. I'm thankful and grateful that I am where I am today, with a blessed life with abundant bunch of great friends around me. Thank You Jesus!