Friday, January 14, 2011

Be a testimony for Jesus



This is the greatest testimony of Jesus Christ that I'd ever heard of. A 50-mins video, worth watching. The testimony of God in Pastor Phillip's life.

God, You are indeed a very interesting God. You are SO patient that no one has. You just never give up on us, and You are forever so close to us brokenhearted. And I am indeed SO in awe and amazed by listening to the testimony of this son of Yours.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thanked You for giving me this opportunity to watch this video that made me felt Your love in another level. I do ask that You forever guide me and lead me in my life, let every of my footsteps and whatever things that my hand touches be under Your coverage and blessings. I know I'll be safe only if I'm under Your will, blessings and coverage. Save me from all the evil spirits. Use me, Lord, to be a testimony for You, use me to do Your will, use me to spread Your love, use me Lord to spread Your gospel; take my heart and take my hand to do things for You and Your Kingdom. I do ask for a revival on Earth. I do ask for Your presence and celebration on Earth as in Heaven. In Jesus glorious name I pray, Amen! ;)