Thursday, January 13, 2011
Special dedication :)
This is specially dedicated to you, Charis Ng! My Nampiong and forever my bezzie! My last year of journey in Melbourne wouldn't be great if it wasn't because of your existence. I couldn't thank God enough, from the same church that we knew each other, until you became my neighbour starting from early last year, and all the life journey that we had gone through together. Indeed, we laughed, cried, prayed, worshipped God together, experienced God's favour and love together, screamed, happy, sad, sing, act, dance, emo, crazy, skyped, msn-ed, videoed, traveled together... Thank God for bringing you into my life.
Nampiong, I may not be the best person who knows how to express myself, but this song helps me to express everything that's in my heart for this friendship with you, except the part that we actually NEVER quarreled before! :D I'm gonna miss you lots! Love you!! :)